Saturday 6th November 2021
Enjoy the sandy beaches and many attractions of Blackpool during the biggest lights festival in the UK and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Peak District with a visit to Bakewell, famous for its unique and delicious pudding.
- Blackpool & The Peak District
Sunday 7th November 2021
More than just a shopping centre, Springfields boasts 50 designer outlets, a garden centre, Festival Gardens and even an Adventure Land. Christmas shopping in a different way!
Picture: Springfields Festival Gardens
Saturday 13th November 2021
Relax at the four-star Telford Hotel and Golf Resort. This 17th century Darby House offers spectacular bedrooms with period features and overlooks the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge, with all the facilities you need to rest and unwind.
Saturday 20th November 2021
Stay in the centre of lively Leeds, a city at the heart of the action, bursting with life and cultural energy with a visit to stunning Castle Howard as it’s transformed into the magical land of Narnia for Christmas.
- Leeds & Castle Howard
Saturday 20th November 2021
A great day out to the pretty market town that was the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
Picture: Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Stratford Upon Avon
Tuesday 23rd November 2021
Spend time in pretty Lavenham then meet for some festive fun as Ebenezer Scrooge and Aunt Scratchitt take you on a comical lantern tour with tales of Christmas past, present and future, before a two course supper.
Thursday 25th November 2021
Nestled deep within Her Majesty's private Estate, weave your way through a spectacular illuminated trail, full of wonder and intrigue, with stunning lighting elements and fabulous light play, all set to ambient music.
Friday 26th November 2021
Edinburgh's Christmas festivities are in full swing with shows, ice skating, markets & rides, including the Big Wheel and the 60-metre Star Flyer, with breath-taking views over the city.
Picture: Edinburgh at Christmas
Saturday 27th November 2021
Visit Oxford, a bustling cosmopolitan city with a great mix of ancient and modern combine this with beautiful, unique and historic Royal Windsor, home to the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world for a great weekend.
- Oxford & Windsor
Day Trips & City Breaks
UK Day Trips
- Norwich Day Trip
- Shopping at Springfields Outdoor Shopping Outlet Day Trip
- Sandringham Luminate Light Festival Evening Trip
- Lavenham Day Trip with Comical Scrooge Tour & Two Course Supper
- Moreton-in-Marsh and Bourton-on-the-Water Day Trip
- Canterbury Day Trip
- Lincoln Day Trip
- Worcester & The Malvern Hills Day Trip
- Stratford Upon Avon Day Trip
- Stamford Market & Cruise on Rutland Water Day Trip
- Blenheim Palace's New Autumn Festival Day Trip
- Sutton Hoo & Aldeburgh Day Trip
- Bletchley Park Day Trip
- Salisbury Cathedral Day Trip
- UK & European Extended Day Trips
UK & European 2-3 Day Weekend Breaks
- Oxford "City of Dreaming Spires" & Royal Windsor 2 Day Break
- Magnificent Castle Howard & Lively Leeds 2 Day Break
- Stunning Shropshire & The Potteries 2 Day Break
- Manchester & Liverpool Great 3 Day City Break
- Newcastle, The Style Capital of the North East 2 Day Break
- Spectacular Blackpool Illuminations & The Peak District 2 Day Break
- Cardiff & Bath 2 Day Break
- Edinburgh 3 Day Break
- UK & European 4-7 Day Holidays