Saturday 4th December 2021
If ever there was a city with a story to tell, it is Bristol. Enveloped in the hills of South West England, it has its own unmistakable identity, with plenty to see and do for everyone and a buzzing Christmas market in December.
Picture: Bristol Christmas Market
Saturday 5th December 2021
Enjoy a great day in Norwich with its magnificent Cathedral, multiple shopping malls and shop lined cobbled streets.
Picture: Norwich Cathedral
Sunday 5th December 2021
Enjoy cultural entertainment and stroll around over 200 stalls nestled with in the medieval square and surrounding area at Lincoln’s Christmas Market.
Picture: Lincoln Christmas Market
Saturday 11th December 2021
Staying in central London enjoy everything the Capital has to offer; museums, restaurants, shops, theatres and much much more. Great for Christmas shopping in December.
Picture: Tower Bridge
Saturday 11th December 2021
Canterbury Christmas Market returns this year with a colourful array of festive huts full of gifts plus the usual delicious range of seasonal food and beverage offerings.
Picture: Canterbury Christmas Market
Sunday 12th December 2021
Enjoy sparkling tunnels of light, dancing waterside reflections and trees drenched in jewel-like colour with mesmerising flames and larger than life illuminations at this Grade I listed country house.
Picturs: Belton House
- Belton House
Saturday 18th December 2021
Enjoy the rooms and gardens of this astounding estate dating back to the 11th century, the ancestral home of the Duke of Rutland as it’s festively decorated for Christmas and visit pretty Melton Mowbray, famous for its pork pies.
Picture: Christmas at Belvoir Castle
- Belvoir Castle & Melton Mowbray
Sunday 19th December 2021
With 200 beautiful, unusual and rare species of the animal kingdom and set in 60 acres of parkland and lakes, Colchester Zoo is a great day is a great day out for everyone.
Picture: Amur Tiger
Monday 20th December 2021
Spend time in pretty Lavenham then meet up for some festive fun as Ebenezer Scrooge and Aunt Scratchitt take you on a comical lantern tour with tales of Christmas past, present and future, before a two course supper.
Thursday 23rd December 2021
This Christmas, enjoy the beauty of Dorset’s scenic Jurassic Coast with miles of breath-taking coastal paths, stunning views and historic landmarks.
- Jurassic Coast
Day Trips & City Breaks
UK Day Trips
- Norwich Day Trip
- Shopping at Springfields Outdoor Shopping Outlet Day Trip
- Sandringham Luminate Light Festival Evening Trip
- Lavenham Day Trip with Comical Scrooge Tour & Two Course Supper
- Moreton-in-Marsh and Bourton-on-the-Water Day Trip
- Canterbury Day Trip
- Lincoln Day Trip
- Stratford Upon Avon Day Trip
- Belvoir Castle and Melton Mowbray Day Trip
- Stamford Market & Cruise on Rutland Water Day Trip
- Sutton Hoo & Aldeburgh Day Trip
- Bletchley Park Day Trip
- Salisbury Cathedral Day Trip
- Sandringham Christmas Food, Craft & Gift Fair Day Trip
- Canterbury Christmas Market Day Trip
- Waddesdon Manor Christmas Market Day Trip
- Antiques, Collectables & Beers of Europe Kings Lynn Day Trip
- Braintree Shopping Village Day Trip
- Lincoln Christmas Market Day Trip
- Christmas at Belvoir Castle & Melton Mowbray Day Trip
- Belton House Winter Lights Trail Trip
- Colchester Zoo Day Trip
- UK & European Extended Day Trips
UK & European 2-3 Day Weekend Breaks
- Oxford "City of Dreaming Spires" & Royal Windsor 2 Day Break
- Bristol 2 Day
- Magnificent Castle Howard & Lively Leeds 2 Day Break
- Stunning Shropshire & The Potteries 2 Day Break
- Manchester & Liverpool Great 3 Day City Break
- Newcastle, The Style Capital of the North East 2 Day Break
- Spectacular Blackpool Illuminations & The Peak District 2 Day Break
- London Overnight Specials 2 Day
- Cardiff & Bath 2 Day Break
- Edinburgh 3 Day Break
- UK & European 4-7 Day Holidays