Award-Winning Telford Hotel & Golf Resort 2 Day Trip
- Saturday 24th July 2021
- 2 Days
We depart our pick-up points and make our way to the iconic Ironbridge in Telford, the world’s first iron bridge which was erected over the River Severn in 1779. After time for a photo stop and coffee, we continue to the award-winning Telford Hotel and Golf Resort where the rest of the day is yours to enjoy the great facilities on offer.
Set in 170 acres of stunning grounds with an 18-hole golf course, a 24-hour gym and recently refurbished spa, this welcoming hotel is the perfect destination for a relaxing break.
Gym fanatics and those new to physical fitness will delight in the fantastic range of Technogym equipment. From elliptical machines to rowers, free weights to yoga mats, they have it all, with the certified onsite instructors to give you the support and advice you need to reach your goals.
If you enjoy a swim, why not take a dip in the 15m pool. Then once you’ve warmed up, cool down in the exclusive Ice Fountain or perhaps ease your muscles in the eucalyptus steam room.
Indulge in a Spa Treatment to savour complete and utter serenity, from the muscle-relieving massages to the skin-brightening facials and transformative sensation of relaxation throughout (extra cost and pre booking advisable). The hotel is a proud partner of ELEMIS, one of the UK’s most luxurious skin and body care brands.
Golf lovers will love the 18-hole golf course, with just enough distance and water hazards to challenge a seasoned player and the scenery to make it your new favourite (extra cost and pre booking advisable)! Overlooking the Severn Valley and Ironbridge Gorge, the views don’t get more spectacular than this. The tree-lined fairways and greens have been thoughtfully designed after the home of the US Masters course, Augusta, so that they are on a suspended water table system.
We re-join in the evening for our included dinner before more free time enjoying the facilities.
After breakfast we spend the morning relishing those last hours of relaxation before boarding the coach for our journey home. We will stop for lunch en-route, arriving back at our pick-up points mid-afternoon.
Itinerary subject to change
Entrances not included
Luxury Coach Travel
Hand Sanitizer on Board
1 Night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast at the 4-StarTelford Hotel & Golf Resort
Visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ironbridge
- Cardio gym
- Swimming pool
- Exercise studio
- Heated Loungers
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Experience Shower
- Ice Shower
- Spa Treatments (extra cost)
- 18-Hole Golf Course (extra cost)
Children 2-11 years: £145
Infants up to 23 months: £75
Single Supplement: £40
Enquire about this Trip...
Our friendly staff are always on hand to help with any queries you may have. To enquire about this excursion, please use the form provided below...
Day Trips & City Breaks
UK Day Trips
- Norwich Day Trip
- Shopping at Springfields Outdoor Shopping Outlet Day Trip
- Sandringham Luminate Light Festival Evening Trip
- Lavenham Day Trip with Comical Scrooge Tour & Two Course Supper
- Moreton-in-Marsh and Bourton-on-the-Water Day Trip
- Canterbury Day Trip
- Lincoln Day Trip
- Worcester & The Malvern Hills Day Trip
- Stratford Upon Avon Day Trip
- Stamford Market & Cruise on Rutland Water Day Trip
- Blenheim Palace's New Autumn Festival Day Trip
- Sutton Hoo & Aldeburgh Day Trip
- Bletchley Park Day Trip
- Salisbury Cathedral Day Trip
- UK & European Extended Day Trips
UK & European 2-3 Day Weekend Breaks
- Oxford "City of Dreaming Spires" & Royal Windsor 2 Day Break
- Magnificent Castle Howard & Lively Leeds 2 Day Break
- Stunning Shropshire & The Potteries 2 Day Break
- Manchester & Liverpool Great 3 Day City Break
- Newcastle, The Style Capital of the North East 2 Day Break
- Spectacular Blackpool Illuminations & The Peak District 2 Day Break
- Cardiff & Bath 2 Day Break
- Edinburgh 3 Day Break
- UK & European 4-7 Day Holidays