Hunstanton Day Trip
- Sunday 11th July 2021
We depart our pick up points in the morning and head to Hunstanton, also known as “Sunny Hunny” on the Norfolk coast line. Hunstanton is renowned for it’s unique striped cliffs in Old Hunstanton and magnificent sunsets, make extra special by its position as the only west-facing resort on the east-coast.
The seaside town began as a purposely built resort in 1846 and to this day retains its Victorian charm and character, remaining a popular destination for visitors of all ages.
In Hunstanton you will find all the things you want from a day at the beach from buzzing family activities like the Fun Fair and arcades, Sea Life Centre, Crazy Golf, Pitch and Putt and the Oasis Leisure Centre to the tranquil Esplanade Gardens, there is something for everyone. The town’s array of gardens are especially delightful in the spring and summer months; why not follow the self-guided Horticultural Trail to ensure you explore them all?
Hunstanton’s excellent beach offers ideal conditions for playing and building sandcastles in the sand, exploring rock pools or just relaxing and enjoying the crashing of the waves.
There’s plenty of restaurants and fish and chip shops, along with fresh doughnuts and ice cream stalls.
Take a stroll along the promenade to Old Hunstanton where you will find a much quieter village atmosphere, with Carstone-built cottages, traditional British pubs and a much slower pace of life in general.
Hunstanton’s popular land train carries visitors from Searles Leisure Resort to the Lighthouse and back again, making it very easy and fun to see many of the popular sights the resort has to offer.
You could even take a trip on the Searles Wash Monster to see the seals.
With so much to do and see, this trip is a great day out for all!
Entrances not included
Luxury Coach Travel
Free Time in Hunstanton
Please note some establishments could be closed due to covid-19
Children 11 years & under: £15
Enquire about this Trip...
Our friendly staff are always on hand to help with any queries you may have. To enquire about this excursion, please use the form provided below...
Day Trips & City Breaks
UK Day Trips
- Norwich Day Trip
- Shopping at Springfields Outdoor Shopping Outlet Day Trip
- Sandringham Luminate Light Festival Evening Trip
- Lavenham Day Trip with Comical Scrooge Tour & Two Course Supper
- Moreton-in-Marsh and Bourton-on-the-Water Day Trip
- Canterbury Day Trip
- Lincoln Day Trip
- Worcester & The Malvern Hills Day Trip
- Stratford Upon Avon Day Trip
- Stamford Market & Cruise on Rutland Water Day Trip
- Blenheim Palace's New Autumn Festival Day Trip
- Sutton Hoo & Aldeburgh Day Trip
- Bletchley Park Day Trip
- Salisbury Cathedral Day Trip
- UK & European Extended Day Trips
UK & European 2-3 Day Weekend Breaks
- Oxford "City of Dreaming Spires" & Royal Windsor 2 Day Break
- Magnificent Castle Howard & Lively Leeds 2 Day Break
- Stunning Shropshire & The Potteries 2 Day Break
- Manchester & Liverpool Great 3 Day City Break
- Newcastle, The Style Capital of the North East 2 Day Break
- Spectacular Blackpool Illuminations & The Peak District 2 Day Break
- Cardiff & Bath 2 Day Break
- Edinburgh 3 Day Break
- UK & European 4-7 Day Holidays