Manchester & Liverpool Great 3 Day City Tour
- Friday 28th January 2022
- Manchester & Liverpool
- 3 Days
We depart our pick-up points early morning and make our way to the great city of Manchester, also known as the Capital of the North. On arrival, we check into our centrally located hotel and the rest of the day is yours to explore England’s “second city.” Once a powerhouse of industry, Manchester is now a major cultural hub, famous for its many fantastic nightclubs, extensive shopping malls, and glorious sporting history.
Be absorbed by the beautiful attractions such as the gothic architecture at John Rylands Library and Manchester Cathedral; take in fine art at Manchester Art Gallery and the Whitworth; discover history, old and new, at Manchester Museum and the Imperial War Museum North; see contemporary arts redefined at HOME; or even learn to ski at Chill Factoer.
Of course, Manchester is synonymous with football; so you may wish to make a tour of the grounds of Manchester United and Manchester City, and discover the social history of the beautiful game at the National Football Museum.
And if you need to keep the kids entertained, there are plenty of things to do in Manchester. The Science and Industry Museum, Play Factore and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre are great fun for all the family.
Manchester is renowned for its entertainment, with a plethora of cinemas, theatre and legendary clubs for great night-time amusement.
After breakfast spend another whole day in Manchester or join us to explore the legendary city of Liverpool famous for its historic dock area and of course the Beatles.
Liverpool has attractions littered throughout the city and more museums and galleries than any other UK city outside of London. Each attraction is leading in its own right but there are a few “big hitters” that everyone wants to know about. Aswell as the museums and galleries, you’ll find unique historic buildings, arts centres and sport too!
Submerge yourself in Liverpool’s historic seafaring past at the Merseyside Maritime Museum. Explore and uncover the development of the world-famous port with boats, paintings, models, ship-wrecked objects, uniforms and more. Throughout the museum you’ll find exhibits, trails and free events, perfect for all ages.
You may wish to take a Magical Mystery Tour on board the colourful Magical Mystery Tour Bus taking you to all the places associated with the fabulous four, the Beatles. See where they all grew up, met and formed the band that stormed the world.
See the best views of the Liverpool Waterfront on the world-famous Mersey Ferry with the 50-minute River Explorer Cruise. Guided by expert commentary throughout the cruise you can sit back, relax and take in the captivating views of the waterfront.
After a full day of exploration we head back to our hotel and the evening is free to spend as you please in Manchester.
After breakfast we enjoy more free time in Manchester in the morning before starting our journey home to our pick-up points where we arrive in the evening.
Please note admissions are not included.
Itinerary Subject to Change
Luxury Coach Travel
Free Time in Manchester
2 Nights Bed & Breakfast
Free Time in Liverpool
Children 2-11 years: £199 when sharing a room with 2 adults
Infants up to 23 months: £75
Single Supplement: £80
Enquire about this Trip...
Our friendly staff are always on hand to help with any queries you may have. To enquire about this excursion, please use the form provided below...
Day Trips & City Breaks
UK Day Trips
- Norwich Day Trip
- Shopping at Springfields Outdoor Shopping Outlet Day Trip
- Lavenham Day Trip with Comical Scrooge Tour & Two Course Supper
- Moreton-in-Marsh and Bourton-on-the-Water Day Trip
- Canterbury Day Trip
- Lincoln Day Trip
- Stratford Upon Avon Day Trip
- Belvoir Castle and Melton Mowbray Day Trip
- Stamford Market & Cruise on Rutland Water Day Trip
- Sutton Hoo & Aldeburgh Day Trip
- Bletchley Park Day Trip
- Salisbury Cathedral Day Trip
- Canterbury Christmas Market Day Trip
- Antiques, Collectables & Beers of Europe Kings Lynn Day Trip
- Braintree Shopping Village Day Trip
- Christmas at Belvoir Castle & Melton Mowbray Day Trip
- Belton House Winter Lights Trail Trip
- Colchester Zoo Day Trip
- UK & European Extended Day Trips
UK & European 2-3 Day Weekend Breaks
- Bristol 2 Day
- Magnificent Castle Howard & Lively Leeds 2 Day Break
- Manchester & Liverpool Great 3 Day City Break
- Newcastle, The Style Capital of the North East 2 Day Break
- London Overnight Specials 2 Day
- Christmas in Paris 3 Day Break
- Christmas in Paris with Disneyland Paris 3 Day Break
- Cardiff & Bath 2 Day Break
- Edinburgh 3 Day Break