Newcastle, The Style Capital of the North East 2 Day Break
- Saturday 30th October 2021
- 2 Days
We depart our pick-up points in the morning and head North to the vibrant city of Newcastle. United by seven iconic bridges across a bustling Quayside, Newcastle is a diverse and extremely vibrant visitor destination. On arrival, you have the rest of the day to be charmed by the famous Geordie spirit in a city bursting with thriving nightlife, an award-winning restaurant scene, top-notch attractions and museums.
Choose from a wealth of things to do and discover the unexpected with centuries-old history and heritage, breath taking architecture and impressive innovation. A passionate city bursting with Northern pride, Newcastle is also well known for world-class sport at iconic venues.
With countless retailers and stores to explore in Newcastle City Centre, independent shops in Gateshead and many more stylish boutiques nearby, you're spoiled for choice when it comes to indulging in a spot of retail therapy. For the latest in men's and women's fashion, discover the wide range of clothing, shoes and accessories on offer at Eldon Square, Newcastle's most well-known shopping centre. Here you can browse the rails of some of the region's best high street retailers and department stores, where you'll find everything from homeware to beauty, designer fashion and children's toys.
With our centrally located hotel, you’ll be able to make the most of Newcastle’s roaring nightlife. Experience the pull of a night on the Toon and be wowed by excellent culture and events all year round – from showstopping theatre, comedy and live music that sits alongside the clubs, cocktail bars and independent breweries.
After breakfast you have more free time to continue exploring this vibrant city before we depart after lunch and make our way back to our pick-up points with a photo stop en-route at the Angel of the North.
Please note admissions are not included.
Itinerary Subject to Change
Luxury Coach Travel
Free Time in Newcastle
1 Night Bed & Breakfast
Children 2-11 years: £145
Infants up to 23 months: £75
Single Supplement: £40
Enquire about this Trip...
Our friendly staff are always on hand to help with any queries you may have. To enquire about this excursion, please use the form provided below...
Day Trips & City Breaks
UK Day Trips
- Norwich Day Trip
- Shopping at Springfields Outdoor Shopping Outlet Day Trip
- Lavenham Day Trip with Comical Scrooge Tour & Two Course Supper
- Moreton-in-Marsh and Bourton-on-the-Water Day Trip
- Canterbury Day Trip
- Lincoln Day Trip
- Stratford Upon Avon Day Trip
- Belvoir Castle and Melton Mowbray Day Trip
- Stamford Market & Cruise on Rutland Water Day Trip
- Sutton Hoo & Aldeburgh Day Trip
- Bletchley Park Day Trip
- Salisbury Cathedral Day Trip
- Canterbury Christmas Market Day Trip
- Antiques, Collectables & Beers of Europe Kings Lynn Day Trip
- Braintree Shopping Village Day Trip
- Christmas at Belvoir Castle & Melton Mowbray Day Trip
- Belton House Winter Lights Trail Trip
- Colchester Zoo Day Trip
- UK & European Extended Day Trips
UK & European 2-3 Day Weekend Breaks
- Bristol 2 Day
- Magnificent Castle Howard & Lively Leeds 2 Day Break
- Manchester & Liverpool Great 3 Day City Break
- Newcastle, The Style Capital of the North East 2 Day Break
- London Overnight Specials 2 Day
- Christmas in Paris 3 Day Break
- Christmas in Paris with Disneyland Paris 3 Day Break
- Cardiff & Bath 2 Day Break
- Edinburgh 3 Day Break