Paris 3 Days
- Saturday 18th January 2020
- Three Days
Visit one of Europe’s most fantastic cities, full of famous historic monuments. Stroll along the banks of the beautiful River Seine or enjoy the many museums, shops and cafes! With so much to see and do, Paris really does have something for everyone!
We depart in the early hours of the morning and begin our journey to Paris. Time permitting we head straight into the city centre. Choose to explore on your own or begin your Paris experience by joining us for our optional “guided tour by coach & boat” (extra cost). See many of the famous sights and monuments Paris has to offer on the coach, with commentary and photo stops where possible. Following the coach tour you will take an hour long sightseeing cruise along the River Seine to see the sights from a great alternative angle. We arrive at our hotel late afternoon and after we’ve checked in, the evening is free for you to enjoy one of the restaurants in the local vicinity or make you may wish to make your way back into Paris centre for some more exploring.
After breakfast, we board the coach and head into Paris centre. The day is yours to spend as you please. Perhaps you would like to see the famous Mona Lisa in the Louvre or go up the Eiffel Tower; stroll around the Notre Dame Cathedral that dates back to 1163 or enjoy the food, wine and shops that Paris has to offer. With so many options, Paris has something for everyone! We meet up early evening for our optional evening meal (extra cost). We enjoy a meal together in a Parisian restaurant with French cuisine, wine, soft drinks and light entertainment.
Following breakfast, we load the coach and make our way to Montmartre to visit the famous Sacré Coeur and Place de Tertre. You may wish to have your portrait drawn in Artist’s Square as a permanent reminder of your weekend! We arrive home mid-late evening with fantastic memories of Paris.
Our Tour Managers reserve the right to amend itineraries to enhance your experience of Paris. If circumstances result in us being unable to offer the tour on day 1, it will be offered at an alternative time. Entrance fees incurred during free time are not included. This tour travels on the same coach as our Disneyland Resort Paris Tour.
Luxury Coach Travel
Return Ferry Crossing
2 Nights Bed and Breakfast
Transport into Paris Centre on Day Two
Visit to the Sacré Coeur & Place de Tertre
Coach & Boat Tour €20
Evening Meal €50
Children 2-11 years: £159
Infants up to 23 months: £75
Single Supplement: £80
Enquire about this Trip...
Our friendly staff are always on hand to help with any queries you may have. To enquire about this excursion, please use the form provided below...
Day Trips & City Breaks
UK Day Trips
- Apple Picking at the Queen's Sandringham Estate
- Batemans Brewery and Skegness Day Trip
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular Day Trip
- Norwich & Horning Day Trip
- Moreton-in-Marsh and Bourton-on-the-Water Day Trip
- Oxford Day Trip
- Chiswick Estate Day Trip
- Southend on Sea Day Trip
- Chesterfield on Market Day
- Portsmouth Day Trip
- Canterbury Day Trip
- Lincoln Day Trip
- Bury St Edmunds Market Day Trip
- Windsor Day Trip
- Cromer or Sheringham Day Trip
- Brighton Day Trip
- Worcester & The Malvern Hills Daytrip
- York Day Trip
- Southwold & Aldeburgh Day Trip
- Warwick Day Trip
- Stratford Upon Avon Day Trip
- Bakewell & The Peaks Day Trip
- Mystery Day Trip
- Corona Roamer Exclusive - The Great Stink!!
- Call the Midwife Day Trip
- Norfolk Broads boat trip and Wroxham Day Trip
- Belvoir Castle and Melton Mowbray Day Trip
- A Surrey Day out to Denbies Wine Estate
- Leicester Market Day Trip
UK & European Extended Day Trips
- Brugge Extended Day Trip
- Amsterdam Extended Day Trip
- Paris Extended Day Trip
- Cologne Christmas Market - Extended Day Trip
- Brussels Extended Day Trip
- Amsterdam Christmas Market Day Trip
- Dublin Extended Day Trip
- Edinburgh Extended Day Trip
- Edinburgh's New Year - Hogmanay Extended Day Trip
- Aachen Christmas Market - Extended Day Trip
- UK & European 2-3 Day Weekend Breaks
- UK & European 4-7 Day Holidays